How well do you know the group?
- Grab pens and paper for each player in the group.
- Each player rolls the dice.
- The player who rolls handstand symbol becomes the group “Lens” (or moderator), and reads the question out loud.
- Allow the group, including the Lens, one minute to write down the question and answer.
- Players initial their sheet, turn in to the Lens, and Lens reads the answers.
- The Lens does not share when they are reading their own answer versus other players, making sure to keep the sheets hidden.
- Allow all players to vote on each answer as to who they believe is the author.
- A point is given to all who match correctly the answer to the correct person.
- After five rounds, the player with the most points wins!